1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview for KS4 Co-ordiantor

Discussion in 'Science' started by jojo6047, May 4, 2011.

1. Hi,
    My new school have made it clear that a KS4 co-ordinator post will be coming available in September and that they very much want me to take on the role. I am aware that an interview will surely be taking place some time in the near future and was wondering if there were any tips that you could give me that would ensure I nail the interview. Most particularly things relating to the role and ways I can raise attainment and teaching and learning across KS4

2. Hi,
    My new school have made it clear that a KS4 co-ordinator post will be coming available in September and that they very much want me to take on the role. I am aware that an interview will surely be taking place some time in the near future and was wondering if there were any tips that you could give me that would ensure I nail the interview. Most particularly things relating to the role and ways I can raise attainment and teaching and learning across KS4