1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview for Head of 6th form

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by tinact, Aug 25, 2011.

1. tinact

tinact New commenter

I have an interview for a head of 6th form job next week. Can anyone give me tips on the sorts of questions I might be asked?

2. tinact

tinact New commenter

I have an interview for a head of 6th form job next week. Can anyone give me tips on the sorts of questions I might be asked?

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Look at the job description. Look at the sixth form data. Look at the most recent Ofsted report. Think hard.

4. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

I am a very strong believer in the fact that if you need to prep questions for senior positions then you are not ready for them.
    Can you go into an interview in 5 minutes time and give a good account of yourself? If you can, then I would say that you are ready for it. If you cannot, then you are not.

5. I can give you advice on how to answers the questions well, but that is only if you need that kind of help? You might be brilliant at interviews, in which case knock 'em dead!