1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview Fear 2 The Sequel...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by treespirit, Feb 4, 2011.

1. I have an interview on Tuesday and they have asked me to do a ten minute activity of my choice with a group (not class of children, year 3/4) to show how I relate to children and to introduce myself...
    Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone had to do this before?
    I thought I could play the 'name game' or bring in an object and express how it symbolises me and get them to talk about their special objects...
    Not able to think too clearly as a bit stressed out! And obviously have no idea what the kids are like.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...
    Also, does anyone have any pointers for cross-curriculum good practice? Or even the difference between creative crurriculum and cross-curriculum work/topics?

Many thanks x

2. I have an interview on Tuesday and they have asked me to do a ten minute activity of my choice with a group (not class of children, year 3/4) to show how I relate to children and to introduce myself...
    Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone had to do this before?
    I thought I could play the 'name game' or bring in an object and express how it symbolises me and get them to talk about their special objects...
    Not able to think too clearly as a bit stressed out! And obviously have no idea what the kids are like.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...
    Also, does anyone have any pointers for cross-curriculum good practice? Or even the difference between creative crurriculum and cross-curriculum work/topics?

Many thanks x