1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview! Eeek!

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by Penguin1212, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Hello!
    Just found out tonight that I have been short listed for an AHT position and I am so nervous!
    Has anyone been through this experience before? The lesson, the unseen
    presentation and interview panel - Do you have any thoughts or tips!?
    Never expected to be short listed (if I am brutally honest) with this
    being my first application for a senior post. Also, someone told me
    they already have someone for the post so I am probably just making up
    the numbers but still want to give it a good try?!!?!?
    Any Thoughts[​IMG]

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Well done on getting that interview - you've done an excellent job of your application.
    If you go to JobSeekers and open the Welcome thread at the top of the Forum, you'll find two clickables inside about Interviews. They should help you prepare sensibly so that you are confident in the interview and really show your strengths.
    Best of luck!
    The next Applications Workshop I'm doing that still has vacancies is on Friday 25th February. www.tesweekendworkshop15.eventbrite.com

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for more details of how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

3. Thank you! Heading over there now!