Interviews cancelled. What a disappointment. Unsure whether to take a weeks supply that has been offered or wait to hear from other applications now. Lots due today and Monday are interviewing next week and I had to cancel work last week due to unexpected interviews. It is so hard trying to earn money to keep afloat and secure something for September- time to extend the overdraft I think. Does anyone know if schools reimburse travel costs for interview anymore or is that wishful thinking considering economic situation. Been travelling 2-3 hours each way everytime as relocating. Fingers crossed for more interviews. Time for lots of chocolate I think.