1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

interview by the borough for leading teacher in Early Years.

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by timetogetup, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hey everyone,
    my head has recently asked if he could nominate me to be a leading teacher in Early Years. I would never normally put myself forward for something like this but after considering it, i though why not! I have only been teaching three years and although I am confident that I do a good job, I still feel (as I am sure everyone does) that I have so much to learn!
    I have now found out that my application was accepted and the next stage is to be observed by the borough and my head in a joint observation, They will be observing me for an hour and after this I will be given feedback and I will immediatley be told if I have been successful. scary stuff!
    My question is, the borough have said they will not only be observing me using the current framework but also the old framework, what is this?
    Also, has anyone else been through this whole process? Do you have any advise?
    Thank you.