1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview at Wessex Schools Partnership , Poole High School

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by bebitaaura, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Hi. I have been invited for an interview for GTP and I am so confused. I do not know what to expect really. They said: first day visit the school, observe lessons and then discussions/ interviews related to my subject knowledge (not too many details about that) and the second day do a short presentation or mini lesson , maximum 10 mins to a group of Key Stage 3 on any topic related to the subject (I find this very hard as I do not know what it was all ready taught and what level the students are),. Then a test in English, Numeracy and ICt and a team work task ( not too much about this either)

So many things. It is going to be a looong day...

What should I do to prepare? Thank you

2. Hi. I have been invited for an interview for GTP and I am so confused. I do not know what to expect really. They said: first day visit the school, observe lessons and then discussions/ interviews related to my subject knowledge (not too many details about that) and the second day do a short presentation or mini lesson , maximum 10 mins to a group of Key Stage 3 on any topic related to the subject (I find this very hard as I do not know what it was all ready taught and what level the students are),. Then a test in English, Numeracy and ICt and a team work task ( not too much about this either)

So many things. It is going to be a looong day...

What should I do to prepare? Thank you

3. Is there anyone who completed the GTP with Wessex Schools Training Partnership last year or attended an interview and could give me some advice? Thank you!

4. HI
    How did your interview go? I also have an interview with them next week and I would be very grateful if you could give me any advise.

Thanks in advance