1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview - A Mix of ALL ks2!! Literacy...PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Vimtoqueen, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Sounds great, what are you planning to put in the boxes? Will you provide a word bank to support the less able?
    How will you include partner/ group work?

2. Just had a thought. You could pass the boxes around the different groups and get them to use post it notes to add more words. Return the boxes to the original groups to write the For Sale advert.

3. Was going to put a silky scarf, a feather duster, a pineapple. Any other suggestions? I also have a lot of EAL children in the class and really dont know how I'm going to support them. Maybe giving those a word bank too?? Good idea with the passing around!! Will take that in to account! Thanks!!

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

What is the LO? How will you show differentiation?

Nice activity, but how will it stretch the most able year 6s as well as support the least able year 3s?

5. Differentiation is a hard one.
    I really like my feely box idea, but I'm not sure what I could do for main activity!!

6. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

You could maybe start all with the boxes and then give a choice of what activity to do. Say that you don't know them, but they are to choose the activity that will be a little challenging for them, but not so hard they can't do it. Explain all the activities and let them choose.