1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interview 40 min lesson on Non Verbal communication

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by jstilwell, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Hello,
    I have an interview for a Head of Drama post on Wednesday. I really want to nail the lesson and want it to be challenging but managable at the same time.
    They have asked us to prepare a lesson on: use of non verbal communication focusing on bodylanaguage and facial expressions. Year 9
    They also mentioned they have 8 G&T pupils which I am sure they want me to cater for.
    Any ideas?
    I was thinking about use of non verbal communcation in telling the audience a story.
    Thanks for the help in advance!

2. Hello,
    I have an interview for a Head of Drama post on Wednesday. I really want to nail the lesson and want it to be challenging but managable at the same time.
    They have asked us to prepare a lesson on: use of non verbal communication focusing on bodylanaguage and facial expressions. Year 9
    They also mentioned they have 8 G&T pupils which I am sure they want me to cater for.
    Any ideas?
    I was thinking about use of non verbal communcation in telling the audience a story.
    Thanks for the help in advance!

3. This scheme contains a non-verbal lesson which has been described as "perfect".
    Though wrtitten for Year 7 it can easily be adapted.
    Or try this Olympic-themed lesson.