1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

International job exchange- French teacher

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by siobhanhancock, Jan 31, 2010.

1. I am currently teaching French in an independent school in Bristol and am keen to do a job exchange for a year. I'd be looking to teach French (I can do German too) in a school in any other country.
    I have applied to exchange in Canada throught the LECT but it seems that they may not find a suitable match. Is there anyone who teaches French in a school not in the UK who would be up for a job swap? Or anyone who has done a year's job exchange before and has any advice? It particularly appreciate any suggestions of other agencies that can make arrangements for you.

Thanks
    Siobhan

2. hello! I'm Isa, from France, have u had any reply yet? have u given up on your project? I 'm French, but I teach English in a nice secondary school in the Alps, and I'm looking for a job exchange experience ! If u are still interested, please contact me:
    zabmaz@yahoo.fr
    thanks!