1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

interesting ways of representing childrens learning stories!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by rhilindsay, Dec 13, 2011.

1. At the moment i am trying to be as creative as possible in representing childrens learning stories in their journals.
    Making the stories appealing by changing the appearance- and the style of writing.
    So far trying writing short story books, using faded pictures with the story on the top, zig zag photos like a film, showing the story unfold. Changing writing style so the story is like a real life news situation to writing the story as nif speaking to the child themselves. I wondered if anybody had any other nice ways of sharing the childrens learning and hope i havent rambled on too much.
    Thanks

2. At the moment i am trying to be as creative as possible in representing childrens learning stories in their journals.
    Making the stories appealing by changing the appearance- and the style of writing.
    So far trying writing short story books, using faded pictures with the story on the top, zig zag photos like a film, showing the story unfold. Changing writing style so the story is like a real life news situation to writing the story as nif speaking to the child themselves. I wondered if anybody had any other nice ways of sharing the childrens learning and hope i havent rambled on too much.
    Thanks

3. Sounds lovely but with 54 children I am finding it hard to keep my head above water.A quick scribble is the most I can manage!