1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interesting Harry got an invite yesterday to the party afterwards as it was family only..

Discussion in 'Personal' started by SIRFRANK, Apr 30, 2011.

1. [​IMG]Some people are very cynical.....

2. I remember this going about previously.
    Though the fact he is starting to lose his hair does sugest Charles mmore than James being his father IMO!

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Sigh
    Even IF Harry's paternity was not as claimed . . .
    <ol>[*]the party was family and friends[*]half-siblings are still family</ol>
    ah well

4. ...and family is much more than just genetics.

5. Balding patterns come through the distaff line

Harry looks like his Mum and his cousin on the Spencer side

6. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

does it matter/.after all he is still family.even if he was half brother. What a lot of fuss over this...i am sure there are many more folk who are 'half' brothers or sisters.

7. Where?

8. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I've got a middle aged crush on Harry. He makes William look pretty geeky. Wasn't it lovely though - watched it all again in the evening and enjoyed it all over again. The papers are great on the clothes this am too.
    Really fancy winning the lottery tonight and being rich from now on.

9. And his Aunt - Lady Sarah McCorquodale.
    [​IMG]

10. If this is the case, how can his resemblance to Prince Philip be explained. Their lips and facial bone structure have similiarities.

11. Also their ears!
    Harry's a broader Spencer/Windsor mix than William, which is the reason they look so different from each other. William basically looks like his mother.