1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interested in Film Studies?

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by noo80, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Just putting my feelers out for anybody with experience who may be interested in a Film Studies teaching post in the West Midlands at a good school. It would be with other subjects too - English, Media and Drama but with at least 18 periods of A level Film over the timetable.
    Thinking about leaving to pursue a new project and dont want 'my baby' to go when i go...
    You're probably not allowed to do this...but it most definately is not an advertisement - more just a seeing of whats out there.
    email me
    ninaridding@hotmail.com

2. Just putting my feelers out for anybody with experience who may be interested in a Film Studies teaching post in the West Midlands at a good school. It would be with other subjects too - English, Media and Drama but with at least 18 periods of A level Film over the timetable.
    Thinking about leaving to pursue a new project and dont want 'my baby' to go when i go...
    You're probably not allowed to do this...but it most definately is not an advertisement - more just a seeing of whats out there.
    email me
    ninaridding@hotmail.com