1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interdisciplinary learning as part of Curriculum for Excellence

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by mistermur, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,

I am in my currently completing my final year project for my Undergraduate degree (to become a teacher of D&T). This project involves conducting primary and secondary research on a chosen topic.

The secondary research focuses on the academic base of interdisciplinary learning as it features heavily in the Curriculum for Excellence documents, and the primary research is teachers' perceptions of this approach to teaching and learning.

The eventual outcome of this work is to produce a resource for new teachers with whom interest lies in teaching interdisciplinary studies.

Here is a link to the questionnaire that takes about 10 minutes to complete (15 at maximum).

I know it is the beginning of the Easter break, but I appreciate all help anyone can offer.

2. Hi everyone,

I am in my currently completing my final year project for my Undergraduate degree (to become a teacher of D&T). This project involves conducting primary and secondary research on a chosen topic.

The secondary research focuses on the academic base of interdisciplinary learning as it features heavily in the Curriculum for Excellence documents, and the primary research is teachers' perceptions of this approach to teaching and learning.

The eventual outcome of this work is to produce a resource for new teachers with whom interest lies in teaching interdisciplinary studies.

Here is a link to the questionnaire that takes about 10 minutes to complete (15 at maximum).

I know it is the beginning of the Easter break, but I appreciate all help anyone can offer.

3. What uni are you at?