1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interactive whiteboard resources?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by livb, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    Please could I have suggestions of any good interactive whiteboard resources that could be good for Year 3 to Year 8? I need to do a budget request but my google searches haven't got me far. Anything on the Bible or world religions would be much appreciated.
    Any other resource suggestions people have come across recently that are good for any of these age groups for RE would be fab.
    Thanks

2. I make my own, as I have never seen anything that is so good I couldn't do it myself for free.
    There is some quiz software you can get that might be good.
    Most stuff out there is very dry and dull, very content heavy.

3. BlueJuno

BlueJuno New commenter

I've recently discovered 'prezi' ... it's really fun!

http://prezi.com/

4. The 'Your RE' KS3 resource is an interactive textbook that is multi faith, and has a variety of activities including PDFs, video and audio clips, quizzes etc.
    Be wary of the posters who 'make their own resources' cos there is 'nothing good out there , that I can't do myself'. There is no point in re-inventing the wheel when there are excellent commercially produced resources available.

5. Yes, there is some reasonably commerically produced stuff out there, but some of us don't have the hundreds of pounds to spend on a resource that won't be used all year round.
    Tripitco (I think I've spelt that right) is a good free download IWB resource maker, lots of activities on there that are very easy to customise!
    S