1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interactive resource help

Discussion in 'Science' started by davidd, Sep 23, 2020.

1. davidd

davidd New commenter

Hola, I'm working on creating some HTML 5 resources. Its my first time doing this and there is a bit of a learning curve as I usually use flash. In any event Im looking for help in testing one of my projects. It can be found at the bottom of my home page at www.mrdoran.co.uk. On step one of the experiment you should drop the metals into the appropriate wells. When I do this mostly it works but sometimes the metal doesn't drop in it just stays floating above the well. If anyone has a spare minute could you give it a shot and see if the same thing happens and what browser you used when attempting it . Any help is greatly appreciated ! thanks Dave

2. elder_cat

elder_cat Lead commenter

Hi @davidd

Had a quick peek, attached a pdf showing the result. I'm using Microsoft Edge as the browser, which doesn't seem to like the page. Not sure why, could just be a browser setting, or possibly something my anti-virus doesn't like about it. Sorry I couldn't give you something more positive. Maybe it's just my computer, and the page will work as intended for others? Best of luck with it. :)

Attached Files:

3. davidd

davidd New commenter

hey thanks for that , I think I out too much on one page making loading times excessive ill try putting each animation on a different page thanks dave