1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interactive, online comprehension programme????

Discussion in 'English' started by haywj025, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hi All,

We currently subscribe to the Mathletics programme, which is hugely popular with our children, and are now looking for something similar for reading. We are thinking more for KS2, with a comprehension basis. I realise that 3P learning do produce a reading programme, but it appears more suitable to KS1 and not so focused on the comprehension skill. We're after something that can be accessed at home with parents.

Thanks for your thoughts!

2. Hi All,

We currently subscribe to the Mathletics programme, which is hugely popular with our children, and are now looking for something similar for reading. We are thinking more for KS2, with a comprehension basis. I realise that 3P learning do produce a reading programme, but it appears more suitable to KS1 and not so focused on the comprehension skill. We're after something that can be accessed at home with parents.

Thanks for your thoughts!

3. Hello,
    I'm not too sure if this will help you but all the same, give the company a shout, they look like there on the ball.
    http://gametolearn.net/ks2.php
    Hope this helps,
    Alan Reid