1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interactive drama on-line project - volunteers wanted please

Discussion in 'English' started by Azael, Apr 17, 2011.

1. We have written an interactive drama script for students to read and discuss in class. If there are any schools/classes who would like to use it, feel free to get in touch. Feedback very welcome. Email gbhsch@gmail.com for details. Download it for free and see if it inspires your students to produce working scripts. Thanks in anticipation.

2. thequillguy

thequillguy New commenter

Looks interesting, have sent you an email. Thanks!

3. You have mail. And i want to know the chances of that then! Weird. You will see when you read the script.

4. Just been on Wikipedia and the odds are 83 to one!

5. thequillguy

thequillguy New commenter

Looks great. Very droll in places, very funny in others. Just like Yorkshire.

6. Thank you. We could do with a few more volunteers then we can get rolling. Anyone else up for a bit of fun and drollery?

7. Excellent! Only 80 other counties to go!

8. I said counties, not countrries!!! ;-) Excellent news is that a school in Malaysia is now on board! if you'd like to join in, the online version is posted on our school website but this blog won't allow me to paste the URL. if you go to newmanschool dot co dot uk and look under "links" at the top, the project is called Field Trap. (There is also Word doc version of this script just write to me for that if you'd find it useful) and we aim to produce a "choose your own story" version of this script as part of the project. Main strand is getting schools across the country...and now across the world to collaborate and have some fun in English in these boringly prescriptive times. Written at our place with kids who do not readily engage with text and drama. Gave them a buzz, so please give it a whirl if you have some time. written with kids Y7 to Y13 but perhaps will down better with Y9s or older. Feedback very welcome on all fronts.

9. I am going to be teaching key stage 3 & 4 mild learning difficulties groups drama. Your interactive drama script might be fun for them. my email address is jraldridge@hotmail.co.uk

10. It might suit. Please give it a whirl: http://www.newmanscholl.co.uk/fieldtrap/ This is online and updated weekly to keep you up to date. Email the address included in the notes if you have any queries. Cheers