1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interactive Board resource?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rightasrain, Jul 2, 2012.

1. rightasrain

rightasrain New commenter

Hi,

I am looking for an interactive board where you can drag the children's name into a sandwich box or dinner plate? Just wondering if anyone knows where I can download one from? I have found one on the kent website but it doesn't look as though it would cater for a class of 30! I may resort to making my own, but I know I have seen one somewhere and I know mine wouldn't look anywhere near as good!

Thanks for any help!

2. rightasrain

rightasrain New commenter

Hi,

I am looking for an interactive board where you can drag the children's name into a sandwich box or dinner plate? Just wondering if anyone knows where I can download one from? I have found one on the kent website but it doesn't look as though it would cater for a class of 30! I may resort to making my own, but I know I have seen one somewhere and I know mine wouldn't look anywhere near as good!

Thanks for any help!