1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interactive board football game

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by stelingo, Oct 11, 2018.

1. stelingo

stelingo New commenter

One of my Yr 11 pupils reminded me today that we used to play an interactive football game to practise new vocab. I've looked through all my resources and I simply can't find it. I can't remember whether it was on a website or whether I had downloaded some software. I do remember I was able to input my own words and tailor it to the lesson I was teaching. The way it worked was 2 pupils came to the front. They had to answer a question in turns 'How do you say x in French'. They had a choice of words and they clicked on the answer. If they got it correct a football pitch with 2 teams appeared on the screen. The pupil could click on a player to pass the ball or try to score. Then it was the other pupil's turn.. Does anybody recognise the game and can you point me in the direction to where I can find it?

2. veverett

veverett Occasional commenter

Task magic

stelingo likes this.
  3. Geekie

Geekie Occasional commenter

stelingo likes this.
  4. stelingo

stelingo New commenter

Thank you. My Yr 11 group were very happy today.

5. madcatlady

madcatlady New commenter

6. mlapworth

mlapworth Occasional commenter