1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Interact Maths Worksheets

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by tbstag, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Recently, we looked at some of our older resources. We came across the Interact books from SMP. Some are still very appropriate, but our worksheet bank has become water damaged (prob sweat from years of hard work!) WH Smith had them but they are now out of print.Ive tried everywhere to get them (Ebay etc) Anyone got a copy they would like to share? Particularly looking for the worksheets for T1, S1 and C1

2. Recently, we looked at some of our older resources. We came across the Interact books from SMP. Some are still very appropriate, but our worksheet bank has become water damaged (prob sweat from years of hard work!) WH Smith had them but they are now out of print.Ive tried everywhere to get them (Ebay etc) Anyone got a copy they would like to share? Particularly looking for the worksheets for T1, S1 and C1

3. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

http://www.smpmaths.org.uk/assmatsnew.htm

4. If that doesn't cover it all I phoned them up and they sent me digital replacements.

5. Thanks for the help.I'm going to try contacting SMP but admit that I thought they had disappeared.