1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Institute of Education IoE Secondary English PGCE 2011 - 2012

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by nightowl1980, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I had my interview on Weds 2nd Feb at IoE and I'm awaiting a response from them. Obviously I haven't been waiting long (though the interview wait was a ple last week and wanted to say hi to my Blademandoom friends!
    I am absolutely gutted there will be no bursary this year, obv if I get a place that is [​IMG] I have no idea how I can afford it now as I currently live in Essex and will have to move to London. Lots of ifs, but fail to prepare and all that!
    So good luck to everyone and I'm off to check out these maintenance grants etc, where there's a will...
    Emma [​IMG]

2. I had my interview on Weds 2nd Feb at IoE and I'm awaiting a response from them. Obviously I haven't been waiting long (though the interview wait was a ple last week and wanted to say hi to my Blademandoom friends!
    I am absolutely gutted there will be no bursary this year, obv if I get a place that is [​IMG] I have no idea how I can afford it now as I currently live in Essex and will have to move to London. Lots of ifs, but fail to prepare and all that!
    So good luck to everyone and I'm off to check out these maintenance grants etc, where there's a will...
    Emma [​IMG]

3. shoegal44

shoegal44 New commenter

Hiya,
    I had my interview for secondary English on 24th November! The waiting is killing me, but I guess we should all be hearing within the next few days! I see that you were given the same short story that we were given to review! I also met some really nice people at my interview, I'm hoping to see them again in September!!

Good luck!

4. Hi both!

I'm really nervous, I have my interview tomorrow. I dont know what the written task will be, or the group discussion, so really hard to prepare for it!!! Any advice would be much appreciated!!