1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Inspection - Creative Movement/Music lesson

Discussion in 'Primary' started by DiscoBec, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Hi all, my school is due to be inspected by Estyn on Feb 20th for three days and I'm due to do a Creative Development lesson which they might observe. My theme will be The Three Little Pigs and I'd like to do a creative movement/music lesson based on it. Does anyone have any ideas for a lesson plan for a Reception/Year 1 mixed class? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Out of the Ark Music have a series called the Stong & Story series and they have The Three Little Pigs. Mini play, with songs, includes a script , lyrics, music, percussion parts. CD comes with narrated story and songs with backing tracks. Only £12.95 really good value and there are some extra free downloads to go with it.
    http://www.outoftheark.co.uk/series/song-and-story/the-three-little-pigs.html

5. Thanks all, much appreciated!