1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Inside Men

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon766, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I'm confused too. We've watched every episode and ok I *may* have fallen asleep for a couple of minutes here and there (I have a 16 month old daughter!) but I didn't get the whole of the last episode at all! Why did he do it?!

2. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Yes I think he did do it just to prove to himself that he could!!! A bit disappointing really. I enjoyed every episode, every twist and turn but hey ho it wasnt really a satisfying end - a bit like the kids writing the last paragrah of a story really quickly because they only had a few minutes to complete the task - or am I being too mean?

3. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

I was hooked -thought it made great viewing. Marcus and the money ? I thought he was going to ' fess up and then sell his story to the papers.....Chris did not give his name to the police so assume he was not a suspect ?

4. I watched it cos I know the actor who played John (I say know, I haven't seen him since he was about 16 years old [​IMG])
    I loved the format, the twists and turns - everything. I wasn't sure about the ending, but was made all misty eyed by the knowing smile Steve gave into camera as he drove into the compound (and presumably prison in due course). I remember that look!!

5. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

i watched it while noodling away on my laptop and hadn't got a clue what was going on. When the month came up on the screen I didn't know if it was moving forward to next September or backwards to some previous September. But then, I never could follow Kojak.

6. I liked it. Steven MacKintosh is such a good actor, I know we made the decision to watch because he was in it. I felt a bit morally outraged by what they were planning etc - bizarre, I know [​IMG] but then really got into it. LOVED the quirky ending.
    Lucky Pobble to have known him! :)