1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Information not received yet...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by gremlin01, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I have been invited for an interview on Monday and received the email saying that the information had been posted first class on Wednesday. I had hoped this would mean I would get the information today (Thursday) but I haven't. I won't get home til the end of the school day tomorrow and am worried that if I still haven't received the information that no one at the school I am going to interview for will be there. Am I worrying over nothing and it is likely I will receive the information tomorrow or do I contact the school today (and maybe look extra anxious especially if the information arrives tomorrow)?
    Thanks

2. There is nothing wrong with being proactive to ensure you receive all of the information you need for your interview - after all it's the school that has set the timetable. As long as you're professional when you contact the school and explain that while you're sure it will arrive OK that it would be useful to have a contact number to liaise with should that not be the case. It's surprising that it can't be emailed? Good luck on Monday!