1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Informal advice please

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Wotton, Dec 5, 2011.

  1. Wotton

    Wotton Lead commenter

    Mum can just go to her GP with her concerns and he/she will refer on.
  2. Thank you all, I have had some sound advice here that I will take back to mum in question. It's a bit of a difficult topic, as I'm sure you can appreciate, and as I've said before, I don't feel terribly qualified to advise. I think an exploratory chat with both the GP and class teacher may be in order ... there is little harm in trying that, and it may well solve things quickly and without having to take things further. However, if more is needed then this will be the important first step.
    Thanks again for the advice and support.

Share This Page