1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Inflatable something..?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by goonergirl2009, Apr 15, 2011.

1. goonergirl2009

goonergirl2009 New commenter

Good morning! In May we are going to Itay for my sister's wedding- Charlotte will be seven months old. We have bought a new stroller which she can snooze in but we really want something to put her in/ on by the pool side etc. so she can lie down and play but be comfy and safe. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or had any other suggestions? The only thing I can think of is an inflatbale bath- has anyone any experience of them?
    Thank you!
    x

2. goonergirl2009

Good morning! In May we are going to Itay for my sister's wedding- Charlotte will be seven months old. We have bought a new stroller which she can snooze in but we really want something to put her in/ on by the pool side etc. so she can lie down and play but be comfy and safe. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or had any other suggestions? The only thing I can think of is an inflatbale bath- has anyone any experience of them?
    Thank you!
    x

3. Did you mean something that can be used in the water as well? If not, why not just get a large rubber ring that she can fit in the middle of? At seven months she's likely to be sitting up but not crawling and might still be falling over a bit. We have one of those inflatable nests which is invaluable for my nearly 5 month old who is an early sitter but very wobbly- she won't lie down to play anymore!

4. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sis.html?_nkw=BABY+INFLATABLE+PLAYNEST+ACTIVITY+MAT+PLAY+NEST+DONUT

Something like those? ELC sell them

5. goonergirl2009

I hadn't thought of her going in the pool in it too. Ha ha- how daft am I?! Thank you both!
    x