1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Induction complete. What now?

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by phan101, Aug 11, 2015.

1. phan101

phan101 New commenter

Hi everyone,

Just looking for some clarity here. my final report was submitted in July and I passed all three terms. I was told by a friend to check my status on the NCTL website and it still says that my induction is 'in progress'.

I was just wondering, do we receive anything to confirm the completion of induction and will the site update my status in September? I've had nothing from the LA either.

Thanks!

2. welshwizard

welshwizard Established commenter Forum guide

The induction certificate can be downloaded from the NCTL site once the admin is completed. Appropriate Bodies have until September to update the details online. You should get an email from the NCTL to advise you when this has been done. In the meantime the final assessment form is proof of induction completed.

3. Nikki786

Nikki786 New commenter

Hi Phan101,

I also completed my induction year in July and received an email from the NCTL about 2 weeks ago instructing me to download my induction certificate from their website. Hope that helps.