1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Individual pupil tracker for a single teacher

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by StudentPet21, Jan 18, 2016.

1. StudentPet21

StudentPet21 New commenter

Hello,
    I am a current trainee teacher with dyslexia and was hoping if anyone knew of any pupil tracking software to help me organise my pupil assessment/progression when I become a NQT. I have researched the internet but it seems all the tracking software is marketed to schools as a whole rather than for a single teacher. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
    Thanks,
    Alex

2. Skeoch

Skeoch Star commenter

I think that the answer is really buried in your question. Most school software will allow teachers to use it for their own tracking purposes, so you wouldn't need your own.
    There's a second point here - if you had your own, you'd have to enter all the data twice - and you have far better things to do than that. More, you have all sorts of data protection worries of you even dream of putting the data in your own computer rather than the school system (translation: you are probably breaking the law).
    Hope I'm being helpful rather than issuing a put-down!

3. StudentPet21

StudentPet21 New commenter

Thank you for your points.