1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Individual Behaviour Plan Template

Discussion in 'Personal' started by pastychucker, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Anyone know where I can download a template for an Individual Behaviour Plan?

2. I guess not :(

3. I looked, but all ours are constructed individually depending on circumstances.

Sorry to be no help!

4. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Oh, if only cyolba!

5. Individual behaviour plan:
    Be an Individual.

6. Or, at least, behave like one

7. Cyolba you have just earned a place in TTL's Fantasy Staffroom (like Fantasy Football, but with a higher IQ)

You're in charge of Behaviour and Attendance. [​IMG]

I'm looking forward to receiving your Attendance Policy, to go alongside your Behaviour one outlined above.

8. I have a plan for attendance

1) come to school, on time, in uniform, EVERY day you are meant to be there
    2) there is no 2)

9. You forgot 3

3) refer to rule 1

10. Pastychucker, you can buy a disk with all this stuff on - IEPs, IBPs, database layouts, calendars, pro formas, annual review forms, letters to external agencies - but rather unhelpfully I can't remember what it's called. If you're not in a rush I'll ask tomorrow.

11. Thank you LotF and evryone else who replied - it would be helpful to know what the disk is.

12. Actually - just thank you to LotF ! - just read it properly - thinking there would be other sensible answers on the first page!

13. Ours is SEN Manager and it's so old it came on floppy disks! I was the only one computer-savvy enough to install and use it back in 2000! I've just looked it up on Google and there is a modern version - address is http://www.sserltd.co.uk/acatalog/SEN_Manager.html

14. Thank you once again LotF.