1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

India theme day

Discussion in 'Primary' started by samsampotts, Jan 24, 2012.

1. I am planning a topic on India next half term and really want to immerse the children in a different culture. I would like to have a theme day and was wondering if anyone had experience of this or any ideas? I am looking into getting someone in to do some indian cooking with the children and we will be putting a dance together in PE. I am hoping to invite parents too and want a really fun and creative day.

2. I am planning a topic on India next half term and really want to immerse the children in a different culture. I would like to have a theme day and was wondering if anyone had experience of this or any ideas? I am looking into getting someone in to do some indian cooking with the children and we will be putting a dance together in PE. I am hoping to invite parents too and want a really fun and creative day.