1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Independent Research Project Questionnaire- Please Help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Kath2391, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Hello everyone,
    I'm a final-year teaching student trying to carry out my Independent Research Project and was wondering if you would be so kind as to take the time to complete my online survey please? I am researching staff views of and confidence in teaching children with additional needs and am in desperate need of some completed questionnaires so I can continue with my project!
    The questionnaire is only a short one, and by completing it your consent to take part in my research is assumed. Please be aware that all participants and their answers will remain completely anonymous throughout the research. At no point will any raw research material be accessible by anyone other than me (the researcher). Please do not feel you have to answer every question; if there is a question you are unable or unwilling to answer, simply leave it blank.
    The link to my online survey is as follows:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PQP6RSF
    Thank you so much for your help, I really do appreciate it! I'll keep you all posted with how the research is going!
    Kath xxx

2. Thank you so much everyone who has completed my questionnaire-your help is truly appreciated! I wouldn't have been able to complete my research project without you all! I'll let you know how I do with it in due course.

Kath x

3. Just to let you all know I got my marks back for my research project and, thanks in part to your assistance, I got a mark of 68, which was my second-highest mark for this year. So, THANK YOU! [​IMG]
    Kath x