1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Inclusion Manager Interview, help

Discussion in 'Career clinic' started by Mandaglt, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Mandaglt

Mandaglt New commenter

Evening all, I have an interview for Inclusion Manager at a primary school this week and have been advised it will include a work based task, I was wondering what sort of task it could be. I am currently a Cover Supervisor but deliver Jigsaw and SEMH interventions such as ELSA, Lego Therapy etc, adapt lessons for students that need that different approach, as well as dealing with parents, everything to do with attendance and a multitude of other duties (most of which are not part of my role) I'd love to progress so was hoping to get a heads up of what they may ask me to do etc so I can prepare best I can. Thanks

2. BYusuf

BYusuf Occasional commenter TES Careers peer advisor

Hi Mandagit,

If you have not already done so, I would suggest you posting this in the SEN/D forum and addressing your query to the SEN/D peer advisor Jules Daulby.

All the best with your interview.

Bukky

3. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

I can’t recall the last time Jules Daulby posted on the SEND forum ? Others may be in a position to help too