1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

inclusion armed forces kids

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by sarahcossins, Nov 30, 2009.

1. hi
    i have to write an essay on inclusion, does anyone know if there is papers published on how parents been in army/RAF affects children and how schools deal with this? school i'm in at the moment has a high proportion of kids with parents in armed forces, and i know it affects them when parents are deployed, and especially if the news reports bombing and deaths.

2. hi
    i have to write an essay on inclusion, does anyone know if there is papers published on how parents been in army/RAF affects children and how schools deal with this? school i'm in at the moment has a high proportion of kids with parents in armed forces, and i know it affects them when parents are deployed, and especially if the news reports bombing and deaths.

3. My colleage Dr Grace Clifton completed her PhD on children's experiences in services schools - it might help and shouldn't be too hard to track down on Google.
    OtC

4. My colleague Dr Grace Clifton completed her PhD on children's experiences in services schools - it might help and shouldn't be too hard to track down on Google.
    OtC

5. I have found some info thank u. i think it must be very hard for the kids to continually move school, they must miss loads of work as school do topics in different orders. and this should mean that the school does something to try and help them,

6. I know this is an old thread but could you please send on any info you found to me? I want to do a project on the same sort of thing