1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

In the words of my mother.......

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Doglover, Aug 2, 2011.

1. .......my bladder must be near my eye tonight! (in other words I am crying too easliy ;) )
    An acquaintance of my daughter's on facebook (if you could even call her acquaintance), has just had her baby kitten put to sleep, after only owning her a few days. I don't know the girl but I am sitting here crying my eyes out :(
    Poorly animals get me everytime, lol, I need to toughen up!!

2. .......my bladder must be near my eye tonight! (in other words I am crying too easliy ;) )
    An acquaintance of my daughter's on facebook (if you could even call her acquaintance), has just had her baby kitten put to sleep, after only owning her a few days. I don't know the girl but I am sitting here crying my eyes out :(
    Poorly animals get me everytime, lol, I need to toughen up!!

3. anon468

anon468 New commenter

I'm the same, DL. That Dogwork website is ruination for me.
    Poor kitten. I'm having a wee sniff myself. :'-(
    Don't toughen up. The world needs nice, soft hearted people like you. [​IMG]

4. Nothing wrong with being a softy. Our kitten died a few weeks ago (he'd only been with us a week and a half). Crying seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

5. Thanks, Manashee.
    My husband has just come in asked what's wrong, rolled his eyes when I told him and went to make a cup of tea. He despairs of me ;)

6. I'm sorry to hear that, Perdita. It's very hard to lose a pet no matter how long you have had it.

7. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

[​IMG]
    bloody mortality
    I'm agin it.

8. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Aye. Me n'all. [​IMG]
    That is so sad, perdita. Poor little creature.

9. Thank you. Needless to say, I cried. A lot.

10. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

11. The first post has made me well up-that's really tragic.