1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

In support of Minnie

Discussion in 'Primary' started by greta444, Apr 3, 2012.

1. greta444

greta444 New commenter

Poor Minnieminx, there are threads everywhere on here having a go at her. She was just voicing her thoughts. I think some people, although giving their advice as Minnie asked have been pretty judgemental and unreasonably harsh. Minnie wanted a sounding board not a firing squad.

2. greta444

greta444 New commenter

Poor Minnieminx, there are threads everywhere on here having a go at her. She was just voicing her thoughts. I think some people, although giving their advice as Minnie asked have been pretty judgemental and unreasonably harsh. Minnie wanted a sounding board not a firing squad.

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

on primary?

4. greta444

greta444 New commenter

headteacher and jobseekers at least.

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I don't visit either so I was confused

6. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Errrm I just logged in to see this. Thank you, obviously, but there really is no need.

People are entitled to their opinions and I'm more than capable of upsetting others with mine sometimes (not on purpose, but it happens). Please don't start WW3 on my behalf.

Besides sometimes slightly stinging criticism is a good thing, however unpleasant.

Thank you, but please let things die down.