1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

In search of a teddy bear...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by SleighBelle, May 8, 2011.

1. SleighBelle

SleighBelle Occasional commenter

Thanks so much for the replies everyone.
    Misery Bear's Christmas makes me go 'Awwwwwwww!' and want to be his friend. I also like the Valentine's one where he slams his dinner into the microwave. It's amazing how expressive a simple bear can be!
    After following your links and casting around, I think I might go for this bear. He's called Orson. Whaddya reckon?
    [​IMG]

2. Awe he' s lovely.
    Discovered today that Argos do Build a Bear.
    Honest, have a look.

3. Please can you tell where you bought it, kind regards Tine :)

4. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

Aww that's the teddy we bought for our son when he was born. He still goes to bed with him now he is 15, but don't tell his friends! [​IMG]He was called Kipling and his fur has gone a bit hard now and his head a bit thin and squashed due to all the cuddling. We bought my daughter a similar one with a red jumper and bear in his pocket. I think we got them from a shop like Birthdays Cards. They are Russ Toys and you can buy direct as my sister bought a spare rabbit for her son when she needed to wash it.