1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Try out the new forums - beta version

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by TES_Community, Sep 16, 2015.

1. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that the new forums are due to be launched early next week.

I'll try to give you more information as soon as I have it later this week, but I wanted to give you as much notice/warning as possible before we go live.

Please be aware that the new site will be a 'work in progress', there could be bugs in the system that still need to be resolved but hopefully the new site will be easier to navigate and use - once people get the hang of the new features.

<h4>If you have anything that you want to save on the current forums then please can you do so now otherwise you will lose it forever when the new site goes live next week.</h4>
    If you haven&rsquo;t already taken the opportunity to visit and post on the beta version of the new forums then please do so.

<h4>This is your chance to take a look at the new structure, give us your feedback, find any new bugs and familiarise yourself with the new software.</h4>
    Please be aware that the beta version includes posts up until February this year, and any new posts will be deleted when the next and final migration takes place next week.

You can find the beta version of the new forums here.