1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

implementing MFL resources in new library

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by jothomas, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Hi
    Our school has had a grant for a big refurbishment/modernisation of our school library. I've been asked what resources (books/DVDs/software/magazines) I would like for MFL.
    Any one got any ideas? This seems like too good an opportunity to pass up without having to spend any of my meagre dept budget.
    Thanks

2. Hi
    Our school has had a grant for a big refurbishment/modernisation of our school library. I've been asked what resources (books/DVDs/software/magazines) I would like for MFL.
    Any one got any ideas? This seems like too good an opportunity to pass up without having to spend any of my meagre dept budget.
    Thanks

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

French - Phosphore magazine, Paris Match magazine, anything from Mary Glasgow.
    DVDs - Taxi 1,2,3, Astérix et Cléopâtre, Au revoir les enfants, Etre et Avoir, Les Choristes, Les Quatre Cents Coups, Amélie, etc etc.
    Subscription to Linguascope, Atantot.
    Definitely buy taskmagic software.