1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Implantation Bleeding?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by Complicated_Bear, May 29, 2011.

1. Hi,looking for advice from anyone who has experience implantatin bleeding! This is my 3rd month ttc, and I think I ovulated 9/10 days ago. Went to the toilet this morning (tmi warning!!) and when I wiped there was some cm and a very very small amount of blood which shocked me, as AF not due for about or just under a week (my cycles vary in length from month to month). Has occured to me it could be implantation bleeding, the timing fits from what I've read about it, but also read that it should be pinky brown colour, and this was more red, but such a small amount. Any thoughts gratefully received!! Thank you in advance...

2. missjivebunny

missjivebunny New commenter

Good luck, I hope it is implantation bleeding as you're ttc! [​IMG] It differs so much between women and pregnancies. I had no early implantation bleeding but had it for three weeks after my BFP from weeks 5-8, with implantation pain at first and then that stopped.

3. Thanks for your responses. Fingers crossed, and roll on next week!

4. Oh and congratulations to both of you :)