1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Impacts of Drama on Results

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by cardifflad89, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Im currently completing my final year research project and need some help. Please can i ask you to take a few minutes to complete this short survey about the impact of Drama on school curriculums.

Thanks Mike

www.surveymonkey.com/s/5NBJ2PK

2. I /hate/ drama, but that is very much a product of the mismanagement of it in my school. Apologies if this skews your results.

3. Done it. I also don't like it (Drama). I find our drama students in general are a bunch of self obsessed PIAs. That might just be our school and our students.

4. Joannanna

Joannanna New commenter

Done it. I quite enjoy drama - my department is English and Drama, although I was able to come off the Drama timetable this year having been put off key stage 3 drama by an apathetic group in my NQT year.

I would say that the students I've taught in key stage 4 who do drama seem to have an inability to shut up. They also rely very heavily upon speaking and listening grades cause 'I'll get an A star in that.' A bit tedious.