1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Image for Industrial Revolution

Discussion in 'History' started by Sally1418, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Sally1418

Sally1418 New commenter

I am teaching the Industrial Revolution to a group of Year 8's tomorrow and want to compare a pre-industrial reveolutiion image with a modern day image of a town. I have searched everywhere in the library and on the internet but am struggling to find one. I want it of Cardiff as I am teaching in a Welsh school so it is an opportunity to implement the Curriculum Cymraeg. Therefore, I need an image of Cardiff in 1750. Does anyone have one or know where I could find one? I seem to have looked everywhere! Many thanks in advance.

2. Sally1418

Sally1418 New commenter

I am teaching the Industrial Revolution to a group of Year 8's tomorrow and want to compare a pre-industrial reveolutiion image with a modern day image of a town. I have searched everywhere in the library and on the internet but am struggling to find one. I want it of Cardiff as I am teaching in a Welsh school so it is an opportunity to implement the Curriculum Cymraeg. Therefore, I need an image of Cardiff in 1750. Does anyone have one or know where I could find one? I seem to have looked everywhere! Many thanks in advance.