1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm so worried - would appreciate any advice

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by diestheswan, Mar 11, 2011.

1. I can't really go into any specifics, however I have been accused of something by a child which I didn't do [​IMG] This is obviously causing me a great deal of stress and upset.
    I don't really know what to do; I have contacted my union but won't hear from them until Monday, I could just really use any suggestions or advice from anyone who has been in a similar position?

2. inq

inq

Sorry to hear that.
    In my first year of teaching I was accused by a pupil of hitting another pupil (I hadn't!), the accusing pupil said all of the others would back him up. I was told to write down my version of events exactly as I had seen them including conversations as accurately as I could.
    If there isn't a local contact for your union (there is for most if you look online) try Teacherline 08000 562 561.

3. inq

inq

You might also get more support/ advice by posting this on Personal as more people use it.