1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm so lazy...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lillipad, Jan 1, 2012.

1. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

I've always been lazy. I love lying about doing nothing. I've noticed a pattern though and I think it's school related... After 3:30pm I won't do anything work wise, like today i've done my cleaning and did a workout, and have sat down to start work and thought "naaah too late." In term time i'm a bit better as I work straight through.... But anyone else experience mid afternoon laziness?!

2. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg New commenter

Oh God yes. At the moment I am sat here on TES after tidying up my desk, just got ready to start some planning for next week and felt a real urgent need to check out the forums.
    (At least I was actually showered and dressed after eating dinner today.)

3. I am even lazier!
    Up at 12pm, coffee and internet, lunch, 1.5 hour bath with a book, now back on the internet.
    My evening is going to involve some jigsaw puzzle, more reading of a book, a stick-it-in-the-oven dinner, a film and bed.
    Mind you, we dont go back until the 9th so no rush to even think about work just yet :)

4. lillipad

lillipad New commenter

Well I've sat here with my feet up since I wrote that post doing absolutely nothing! And i've given up on the idea of working today haa.

5. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg New commenter

I think I will probably get a mad attack of planning around about 8.50 tomorrow night and turn into a headless chicken saying 'Well at least I enjoyed the hols...'
    Gosh, it is almost time for tea, so by the time that is cooked amd eaten it will be too late to do a thing.

6. Wow. "Cleaning", "workout" and "lazy", don't belong in the same paragraph!

7. I find it really hard to get motivated once it gets dark.
    In winter, if it doesn't get done between 8am and 4pm it's not likely to get done at all!

8. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Today I have eaten only chocolate biscuits and watched the end of three films and a Time Team. I may have some cheese later. I have also been for a walk, done some ironing and spoken to most of my family, inc. 2 and a half year old granddaughter who wished me HNY and told me about digging in the garden. A good day so far.