1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm so happy!!!

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by coffeehound2006, Jul 16, 2015.

1. After an absolutely appalling year of being bullied, ostracised and completely *** on (as a member of SLT) I am finally leaving. I feel I can breathe again and have regained a true sense of who I am. I have a non-SLT role to start in September and feel that this is the best thing ever - time to focus on my family, after a very long period of looking in from the outside due to work being (very wrongly) my priority. Amazing and I look forward to being able to work and live again with a true balance!!!

2. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Hugs to Coffeehound. xx

3. chriszwinter1

chriszwinter1 New commenter

Excellent news, well done. The best revenge is to move on and forget all about your tormentors.

4. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

In a different time in a different place, I had similar uplifting emotions.

When I returned to teaching after maternity leave, I knew that I 'couldn't do it all' so decided to resign my promotion. I had the complete support of my Head and OH and thoroughly enjoyed my teaching again.

Well done, OP, and congratulations!! [​IMG]

5. thenorris

thenorris New commenter

I know that feeling. I do supply now and enjoy it.

Good luck and enjoy your time.

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Excellent news!

Enjoy the summer . . .

[​IMG]

Best wishes

Meet Theo on line on the TES JobSeekers Forum, where she answers jobseeking and careers queries regularly each week.

7. yusufcpi

yusufcpi New commenter

Well done.

8. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

Great to hear another success story. Enjoy!