1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm sick of people being mean to Donald Trump!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by MAGAorMIGA, Jul 12, 2019.

1. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

You make a valid point. All this needs to be fully investigated. Sadly as we've seen with Mueller... even an impartial investigation will be weaponised by the TDS afflicted.

artboyusa likes this.
  2. artboyusa

artboyusa Star commenter

Thanks. I wouldn't want to be Epstein (especially not with his allegedly 'bell-shaped penis') but because he has the Right coming after him on account of the Clinton connection, the Left in this country coming after him because of the Royal connection (seen today's Mirror?) and the rest of the Left trying to link him to Trump. And if you thought the Mueller thing ran forever, there's no way this is going to be done with before November 2020; they'll drag it out forever to try and hurt Trump.

Funny thing; when I Googled 'Trump with celebrities - images' this picture did NOT appear.
    upload_2019-7-13_16-14-26.jpeg
    Which is kind of weird, because you used to see it all the time. Wonder why not so much now?

3. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

Funny how the same kind of people who were willing to believe Obama wasn’t American without a shred of evidence are also more than willing to believe trump is being consistently maligned despite the wealth of evidence to the contrary.
    Well, it would be funny if it wasn’t so depressing.

4. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Aye... I've seen that one before... doesn't fit the narrative these days.

artboyusa likes this.
  5. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

Epstein, Prince Andrew and Trump never tried to feel me up in a lift or rub themselves up against me in a private jet. So they must be super nice people.
    This is what someone did not express in those precise words to me yesterday, but the implication was clear that #metoo is a cash cow that women no better than they should be were energetically milking. Fortunately I was able to offer to get her another drink and leave the table before being an impolite guest.
    People do actually think this.

coffeekid likes this.
  6. monicabilongame

monicabilongame Star commenter

7. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

Bojob and Trumpy. The new knights of the twisted political road!