1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm sick of people being mean to Donald Trump!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by MAGAorMIGA, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MAGAorMIGA

MAGAorMIGA Star commenter

(courtesy of Seth Abramson on Twitter)

I'm sick of seeing Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend Epstein's NYC sex trafficking charges It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modelling agency" featuring girls of unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal, is it?

Just because it's true doesn't mean we should keep repeating that Donald Trump has been accused of rape (in significant detail) by a 13 year-old, was known to barge into teen girls' dressing rooms at pageants, and has made inappropriate comments to/about underage girls on camera. It's all so unfair to him.

I resent the fact that reporters keep mentioning Trump's peculiar ongoing affiliations with paedophiles like Epstein and George Nader when all that does is limit the amount of air-time they have available to note that Trump ultimately endorsed paedophile Roy Moore for the US Senate, and for that matter, it seems unfair and excessive to mention now that there's an ongoing federal investigation into why so many of Trump's pals ended up in pictures with (or on the premises of) a Florida massage parlour owner whose employees appear to have been sex slaves.

And for the life of me I can't figure out why it's relevant that under-indictment sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein said of his friend and fellow child-rape accusee, "I want to set up my [NYC] modelling agency the same way Trump set up his modelling agency" (quote from MSNBC just now). Candidly, I'd find the idea of a major Trump-Epstein connection more compelling (from an evidentiary standpoint) if someone could show me *any* evidence *whatsoever* that Trump named the prosecutor who signed an illegal non-prosecution deal with Epstein his Secretary of Labor.

So let's all lay off Donald Trump, shall we? People are being so mean to him on the basis of trivial incidents involving just a few girls spread over many years. He should be left to keep on doing the great job he's doing as America's most impulsive, corrupt, mendacious, untrustworthy, incompetent, ill-informed, ignorant and insincere President it's ever had.

2. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

I just don't know. He was fabulous when I could crow to my American cousin about how stupid her compatriots are. But we are going to end up with Boris so I no longer have any credibility whatever.

My misery is complete.

Things were pretty bad but now I'm not sure if life holds any promise at all.

3. bevdex

bevdex Star commenter

I think you're right GDW, we'll have to send a text to our American friends to apologise for Boris. They (lifelong republicans) took painkillers before voting for Hillary.

grumpydogwoman likes this.
  4. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

We're doomed, I tell you. All doomed!! :eek:

knitone, emerald52 and grumpydogwoman like this.
  5. BTBAM85

BTBAM85 New commenter

6. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

Oh @MAGAorMIGA

I can't tolerate inaccuracies or untruths! I'm afraid you have made an egregious error. You must recant at once.

Insincere? INSINCERE?

The fellow believes every last m0r0nic word he utters! His sincerity is unimpeachable.

7. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

On the plus side, once the UK has been absorbed into the US as the 51st state, we will be able to vote for Donald.

(Oh where is that "irony" icon!)

MAGAorMIGA and emerald52 like this.
  8. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

Listening to the news about Iran's take on the UK's position (in all senses of the word) in the world, I became very cheesed off, because I found myself agreeing with much that the interviewee said. This thread is making me feel even worse.

emerald52 likes this.
  9. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

At first when Epstein was arrested I was unsure of all the people using it to tarnish Trump.

But as time has passed... as I've read more... especially this party where the guest list was Trump, Epstein and 28 women... and pictures like this which contradict the president's narrative
    [​IMG]

Yeah there's a lot of smoke...

emerald52 likes this.
  10. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Where? What?

What I mean is... where can I find this interview so I can listen to it?

emerald52 likes this.
  11. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

12. emerald52

emerald52 Star commenter

It was on Radio 4 news programme World at One today.

13. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Lead commenter

[​IMG]

chelsea2 likes this.
  14. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Surely the worst named news show ever.

15. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

R4 1.00 news i think - I was in the car at the time.
    Whoops - see others are ahead of me.

16. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Alex Acosta has resigned.

cissy3 and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Jude Fawley

Jude Fawley Star commenter

Where will we get our coffee now?

18. MAGAorMIGA

MAGAorMIGA Star commenter

You're quite right, and I sincerely apologise just as Mr Trump himself would.

Dragonlady30 and sabrinakat like this.
  19. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

I'm tired of Trump being mean!

MAGAorMIGA likes this.
  20. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

I'm sick of hearing other people's about Trump.
    Huh? How many times a day does Trump have his picture taken with somebody? Over fifty years how many pictures does that add up to? But maybe you're right. I mean, we haven't had a good media-driven sex smear since Brett Kavanaugh, so we're overdue, especially as the 2020 election looms and Hillary considers running again. But if photos of people with people are now evidence of criminality, things sure don't look good for Trump...here with deceased weirdo Michael Jackson
    upload_2019-7-13_8-24-16.jpeg
    ...and ear chewing boxer Mike Tyson
    [​IMG]
    ...and...uh oh.
    upload_2019-7-13_8-31-53.jpeg

lanokia likes this.