1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm down for whatever....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Mrs Peel, Nov 11, 2011.

1. " ... let's get creative, let's make love on the floor" (Kelly Rowland's new song)
    I remember when we didn't have to think "let's get creative" we just did make love on the floor and anywhere else we felt like!!
    Does this mean Kelly Rowland is getting as old as the rest of us?!!!!

"Let's get creative, let's make love...."
    please continue ....

2. " ... let's get creative, let's make love on the floor" (Kelly Rowland's new song)
    I remember when we didn't have to think "let's get creative" we just did make love on the floor and anywhere else we felt like!!
    Does this mean Kelly Rowland is getting as old as the rest of us?!!!!

"Let's get creative, let's make love...."
    please continue ....

3. v12

v12

...nah, it's okay thanks - I'm a little tired this evening.

4. O me goodness - I'm not sure what would count as creative?! Back of a shed? Friends bed? Dark alleyway? Sea? tis quite a challenge....

5. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

whats creative........being invited is exciting lol

6. jonkers

jonkers New commenter

Gosh that brings back the 30 year old memories ..... we used to indulge after lunch, in the office (rudimentary) EVERY DAY!
    Now we're lucky if it happens at all [​IMG]

7. inky

inky Lead commenter

I have fond memories of a little hole in a hill on Exmoor. Grantchester Meadows also bring a twinkle to my eye...

8. What, with my back?

9. v12

v12

[bad joke warning] I used to go out with a girl called the Exmoor Hole! [​IMG]

10. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Shouldn't it be 'I'm up for whatever', well for some it should be!

11. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious New commenter

because there's nothing like the feel of a good shag pile?

12. When I heard that song I wondered if she meant right there and then on the dancefloor.