1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I'm doing!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'English' started by CosmoBill, Jan 26, 2011.

1. I'm doing Shakespeare with a group of year nines who are new to me, fairly bright, lively but not very keen on drama. I need to think of some activities that I can adapt to the play we are studying (Othello) that will keep them on their toes - some kinaesthetic learning is definitely required. I have a few ideas but am flagging on this one and would really appreciate a few more. Does anyone have any really good activities they could suggest? Many thanks, F.

2. I'm doing Shakespeare with a group of year nines who are new to me, fairly bright, lively but not very keen on drama. I need to think of some activities that I can adapt to the play we are studying (Othello) that will keep them on their toes - some kinaesthetic learning is definitely required. I have a few ideas but am flagging on this one and would really appreciate a few more. Does anyone have any really good activities they could suggest? Many thanks, F.