1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I’m a Celebrity

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Over_the_hill, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

I just wondered if anyone else is watching this, and if so, who are you wanting to win? I’m really enjoying this series and actually like all the contestants. I think Harry and Nick are my favourites though, Noel’s physique is very impressive for nearly 70!

2. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Star commenter

I dip in and out, but last night watched Mrs Wilson instead. It is good to see everyone acting as a team. I can't bear watching some of the trials, though.
    Nick Knowles seems to be the strongest contestant / team player. I'd vote for him.

3. Photo51

Photo51 Established commenter

It's good this year. Everyone gets on and is supportive, No major fall-outs.
    I also think Holly is doing a great job of standing in for Ant.

'arrry to win but I wouldn't really object to any of them this year.

4. Over_the_hill

I think Holly is doing really well too. I love hearing about Harry and Sandra! :)

5. dumpty

dumpty Star commenter

Cannot see how anyone but Harry Redknapp can win.

He has already won over the female vote with his words on the love for his wife and he does not come across as with any fake agenda.

I dunno….I don't know the bloke but when Nick Knowles says to Edmonds, who must choose who to send to a task 'let the women be free, we men should do it' I just feel it is not genuine and is but an attempt to win votes.

What worries me a little is I have no idea who anyone is apart from Redknapp, Knowles and Edmonds. Oh and The Chase judge.

6. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

I like it! I think Harry might win.

7. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

Completely agree. The relationship between Holly and Dec has brought in a breath of fresh air.

Harry Rednap to win.

8. skellig1182

skellig1182 Senior commenter

I agree!

9. serenitypolly41

serenitypolly41 Occasional commenter

I don't find that Holly Willoughby holds the same sort of screen appeal as Ant McPartlin. To me Holly seems to be way too wooden and controlled a bit like when she's in Strictly. It's all very nicey nicey but not much personality?

Prefer Ant and Dec's dynamics although it's unlikely that Ant will ever return.

I really like Anne Hegarty in this series. A very jolly and funny woman with amazing knowledge. I could talk to her all day.

10. nizebaby

nizebaby Star commenter

Our arry - I'm a spurs fan!

it's true though. They're a nice bunch.

11. Over_the_hill

I love Holly’s dresses and Fleur’s hair. And I watched the Apprentice tonight too. You can tell I’m not at work as I’m normally asleep by 8.30!

12. nizebaby

nizebaby Star commenter

Will they bring someone in to upset the apple cart?

13. Photo51

Although similar in appearance Tess Daly presents Strictly. I think Holly has a lot more on screen personality.
    (I think the repetitive script and bad jokes do Tess no favours)

1 person likes this.
  14. Photo51

Too late I think. The first vote off should be at the end of this week.

15. Over_the_hill

I think John, Noel and Nick are getting a bit crabby. Noel and Nick have a proper power battle going on. According to the Daily Fail the producers want Emily and Nick to get together!

16. Mainwaring

Mainwaring Lead commenter

Possibly the most cringeworthy title ever invented for a TV show. If the self-regarding clowns are so eager to be got out, why the hell did they get themselves in there in the first place?

17. nizebaby

nizebaby Star commenter

Isn't the reason usually to revitalise their flagging careers? Mainwaring, I confess to enjoying the show. Maybe that's because I can only watch it sporadically but, compared to the revolting Big Brother, at least there's some real kindness and fellow-feeling shown.

18. nizebaby

nizebaby Star commenter

Feel free to yuck my last post.

19. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

I feel so proud that I've never watched one episode of this programme.

20. nizebaby

nizebaby Star commenter

So did my dad for never having watched a single episode of Coronation Street, back in the day when it had genuine wit and cleverness.

lanokia likes this.